You have questions regarding an interesting application or want to invite an applicant to a job interview, but you can't reach the applicant via telephone? You would like to differentiate your company in the competition for qualified staff? Shift your application process to the messaging-channel!
Atmosphere enables applicants to submit their applications via messenger and companies to contact interesting applicants via chat.
- Submission of applications via messenger around the clock (24/7)
- Connection to the most popular end-to-end encrypted messaging services: Your applicants can decide, which service they would like to use
- Response via chat: Your HR staff can contact applicants directly via messenger, for instance to schedule a job interview
- Request for data deletion via chat: In case an applicant got a job at another company, he or she can request the deletion of the application material via messenger
- Your applicants use an app they already have installed on their smartphones - no need to download a new app
- Asynchronous chat-based communication between your HR staff and applicants allows your employees to focus on other tasks, once an applicant doesn't instantly reply
- Your employees don't have to install any messaging apps on their smartphones - they communicate via the Atmosphere Platform
The chatbot developed for the group's application management supports our HR department by offering the following services:
- Submission of applications via messenger - for listed job offers as well as unsolicited applications
- Status check of submitted application by applicants
- Tools for HR department to reply to applicants via chat to clarify open questions and coordinate appointments
- Review, update and deletion of submitted data by applicants
The video shows the submission of an application via messenger.